Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!!!

So, as Mr Time tows in 2007 just like a caravan, we shall reflect on what's happened this year. A whale swam to London, John Prescott got passionate and Kate Moss played a fiver like a nose trumpet. Or was that 2005? Who know, all I know is that 2006 is now my all time favourite year. I'd like to thank you all for reading my blog, many of you read it because I force you to, but anyway thank you so much for dedicating a few minutes everyday to read my verbal crap. Let's hope that 2007 brings new BBC 2 idents because I'm getting really sick of those yellow 2s and I'm sure everybody else is. But, thank you again, remember, Green Chicken is going to be put into production next year, not sure when, but it won't be too long. And that wraps up 2006, bye bye and watch Jools Holland tonight as he's counting in the new year on BBC 2. I watch it EVERY year, despite the annoying yellow 2s. So, last word of 2006, ploppy.

No comments: