Wednesday, December 06, 2006

You So Ugly

I'd just like to remind you all that the Ugly Piczo competition is still running.

If this is the first you've heard of it, let me explain on how to answer in a *drumroll* LIST.

1. Make a new page on your Piczo.
2. Make it ugly with ugly pictures and ugly music and eurgh.
3. Make it more ugly.
4. And even more.
5. Click this.
6. Put "Ugly" in the subject.
7. Put in a link directing me to your hideous page.
8. Wait until the competition is over.
9. Read the winners post on this very site you are reading right now.
10. If you win, party.
11. If you are a runner up, hug yourself.
12. If I didn't even mention you, you are unlucky.

Oooh! And better news is that I have extended the deadline!

THE DEADLINE IS NOW 3RD JANUARY 2007.

Go and get ugly!!!

No comments: