Monday, February 05, 2007

Twenty

Going back on that Stanton stunt I'm going to plan for his twentieth birthday, I'll need help to plan it. Yes, yes, it's six years until the date, but we have to get this planned quickly and get all the creases ironed out. Right, first point is that I wont be of age to drive a bus and probably wont be able to afford one, so were gonna go for a cheap car in which to kidnap him with. I will drive him around for a couple of days until I reach a definite location (and ask the landowner for permission to blow up the car). I shall make a video diary and will give Matty three minutes notice before the car is a fireball. BUT DON'T PANIC. I WILL NOT KILL MATTY. I wont Matty come to any harm, I just want to startle him. It'll be a laugh. And then we'll have to hitchhike home laughing. Here are some possible vehicles available on eBay.






So, what do you say? Are you in?

No comments: